What We Do
WEALTH MANAGEMENT: CUSTOMIZED EXPERTISE
Our wealth management services begin with the evaluation and review of your financial concerns, risks and objectives. We help develop strategies to accomplish agreed-upon goals, and use a coordinated implementation and follow-through process once decisions are made.
Often, the most important things we do for our clients involve unanticipated events or situations outside of the realm of basic financial planning. We are here for you and your family and you can call on us at any time!
Whether it’s sorting through tax issues on a complicated real estate transaction, wiring funds to a foreign country with short notice, acting as “gatekeeper” to vet proposals or meeting with your young adult children to help educate them and get them going on the right financial path, we can help.
THE END RESULT
We aim to simplify the management of your financial affairs while providing solutions to meet your unique goals. We are confident that you will be pleased with the results.
Wealth Management services
- Coordination of multi-generational estate planning and wealth transfer
- Assistance in establishing goals and development of overall family financial plan
- Advice on philanthropic giving and management
- Help with maximizing employee benefits
- Retirement and business exit planning strategies
- Assistance with complex financial transactions
- Work with and/or coordination with other close family members
- Cash-flow analysis and management
- Review and management of insurance coverage
- Ongoing tax planning and coordination
- Investment portfolio management and analysis